In 2010 a research study indicated that among major master-planned communities in the Houston metropolitan area
Bridgeland had one of the lowest levels of awareness. Though Bridgeland is a relatively new master-planned community
in Cypress, Texas the management team felt previous advertising efforts should have built a stronger level of awareness
with potential buyers. Bridgeland has some of the best amenities in the area including a wide variety of recreational
opportunities, good schools, top builders, and an abundance of lakes, trails and natural beauty. But consumers had no idea
JMMC launched an extensive brand awareness television campaign supported with print, interactive and outdoor in 2011. Due to these efforts foot traffic increased, brand awareness increased, and Bridgeland experienced record sales 5 of the first
6 months of the year. The two television spots rotated equally during network news and on several cable channels over a two
month period. The creative focused on the natural beauty and recreational opportunities available utilizing a mix of aerial
and lifestyle footage that created the image of a warm and inviting community. The television spots directed viewers to the
website for more information and website traffic also increased dramatically over the first half of 2011. This campaign and
our continuing efforts will help build top-of-mind awareness for Bridgeland well into the future.
• Two thirty-second television spots shot on film utilizing a mix of aerial and lifestyle footage.
• A similar sixty-second commercial to be broadcast on the Bridgeland website, YouTube, Vimeo and social media outlets.
• Additional support from redesigned website, print and outdoor advertising.
• Noticeable increase in traffic to the website and the community.
• Record sales for five of the first six months of 2011.
• Two 2011 Telly awards for television commercials.